Delivery time 2-4 weeks
Warning: Last items in stock!
Back in stock: 24/11/2023
ODR-1 30th Anniversary Limited Edition Natural Overdrive with a sparkle
Ideal for blues and crunchy rock sounds (or for that extra punch when soloing), the Nobels ODR-1 has been the first choice and secret weapon for many players and top studio guitarists for 30 years. To celebrate this milestone, Nobels have produced a very special gold sparkle finish edition and added a new versatile and convenient Bass Cut Pot for more even more tonal flexibility.
• 30th Anniversary Analog Overdrive Pedal in Gold Sparkle finish
• Limited Edition of only 5000 pcs. worldwide
• New Variable Bass Cut knob - helps to tame and adjust the low end
• Remote input jack - allows the pedal to be switched on/off remotely
• Spectrum Tone control - double filter tone control that simultaneously cuts/boosts bass and treble frequencies
• Upgraded power circuitry with low current consumption - for enhanced headroom
• Glow-in-the-Dark Pointer knobs
• Buffered Bypass
• Solid metal housing
• Overhead battery compartment - allows for quick battery changes
• Top-mounted jacks for ease of pedalboard use
• Incl. 4x Mounty-P Mounting Plates
• Incl. Certificate of authenticity
• Powered by 9 -18 V DC PSU or PP3 9V Battery (centre -, 2.1 mm, ~11 mA current draw)
The top selling ODR-1 pedal has developed its own almost cult following since it was first designed and engineered way back in the eighties.
At NAMM 2020, the pedal was upgraded to the now current ODR-1BC model. With the addition of a (much-requested) bass cut switch to help tame low end (if needed for humbuckers etc.) as well as newly developed power circuitry for enhanced headroom, it makes the pedal way more versatile for the modern age.
However, in celebration of three decades of Natural Overdrive, the ODR-1 30th Anniversary Overdrive now features an even more useful and convenient variable Bass Cut Pot, based on feedback from musicians around the world. It also retains all the other upgraded features from the BC model such as higher headroom and Glow-in-the-Dark knobs, as well as Nobels’ Spectrum control -one of the most important ingredients of the original pedal’s success.
The very special gold sparkle finish makes this edition look as stunning as it sounds and only a limited number of ODR-1 30th Anniversary Overdrive pedals will be released, just 5000 worldwide.
So grab a piece of legendary overdrive history while you can!