In 1977, Floyd Rose began his career as a revolutionary innovator. Floyd's locking tremolo changed the electric guitar forever and even impacted rock history itself. 35 years later, products by Floyd Rose have evolved to become industry standards. Floyd Rose tremolos are found everywhere in the world and offered by virtually every guitar company on the planet.
Genuine replacement string lock screws for Floyd Rose Tremolo Systems. Made in Germany, Black, M4 x 40. Price per 1pc.
- saddle for high and low E string- fits original Floyd Rose vibrato- available in chrome, gold and black- Made in Germany
Floyd Rose Original Tremolo Arm, Black.
- inserts and machine studs - for Floyd Rose Original and Pro Series vibrato systems- 2 pcs.- black
Fine tuning screws Fits for original Floyd Rose vibrato 6 pieces Black
- saddle for G- or D-string- fits original Floyd Rose vibrato- available in chrome, gold and black- Made in Germany
- saddle for B- or A-string- fits original Floyd Rose vibrato- available in chrome, gold and black- Made in Germany
- upgrade tremolo springs with polymer coating- eliminate noise- tighter, crisper sound- 3 piece set- color: black- made in Germany
Floyd Rose Original Tremolo Arm, Chrome.
Floyd Rose tremolo system Fits SG, LP, Flying-V and other type of guitars with tune-o-matic tailpieces.
Original Floyd Rose vibrato system for electric guitar. double-locking design two-way design 6-string distance E to e string 53.5 mm adjustable bridge height and string intonation locking saddles with fine tuning screws for each string 2-point mounting - special body routing required (see routing diagram) made of steel incl. locking nut,...