- fuzz effects pedal from JHS Pedals 'Legends Of Fuzz' series
- based on the 1973 MK3 Silver/Orange Tonebender
- wide range of possible sounds with flexible tone control
- switchable JHS mode for more gain and a mid frequency boost
- true bypass
- controls for Volume, Tone, Attack
- Mode switch
- bypass footswitch
- status LED
- metal housing
- 6.3 mm mono in / output jacks
- power supply via 9V battery or optional 9V DC adapter, 2.1 x 5.5 mm barrel plug, polarity (-) center
- current draw less than 100 mA
- dimensions (L x W x H) 144 x 92 x 51 mm / 5.68" x 3.62" x 2"
- weight ca. 380 g / 0.85 lbs
Warning: Last items in stock!
Back in stock: 29/07/2020
The JHS Pedals Bender is an attempt to recreate one of the most popular Tonebenders of all time: The 1973 MK3 Silver/Orange 'Onomatopoeia' version. The JHS Pedals Bender is a pedal that gives you the touch, feel, and response of the vintage germanium fuzz but with accuracy and consistency of carefully chosen modern silicon transistors. The controls are Volume, Tone, and Attack. Volume sets the overall output level of the effect; turn it up and things get louder. Tone lets you sweep between bright and dark tones so that the Bender works well with a range of different amplifiers and guitars. Attack is the distortion control, the more you turn it clockwise, the more fuzz you create. On the side you will see a 'Mode' button that lets you access a never-before-heard 'JHS Mode'. Push that button for more gain and a mid frequency boost to send you leads soaring through the mix. With higher Attack settings in this mode, you will feel the fuzz slightly gate depending on your picking dynamics. If you want a fuzz that can go from middle of the road crunch distortion to full out aggression, the Bender is for you. The tone control is extremely flexible and allows for dozens of sonic variations that most fuzz users only dream about. If you love the fuzz sounds of Led Zeppelin, Jeff Beck, The Beatles, Mick Ronson (David Bowie), and My Bloody Valentine, then the Bender is for you.