• Class-A preamp stage with realistic amp gain-staging
• Phase inverter and push-pull power amp stages
• Variable negative feedback in the output stage
• Realistic rectifier and mains transformer sag
• Reactive load to simulate interaction between amp and speaker
• Blend knob to mix in your dry signal
• Powerful tone-shaping Post-Drive EQ
• High-current, low-noise electronics
• Ultra-high input impedance
• Silent switching
• High-quality buffered bypass
• Advanced power supply filtering and protection
• PSU Spec. 85mA @ 9V, centre-negative (PSU not included)
• Designed and built in England
Delivery time 2-3 weeks
Warning: Last items in stock!
Back in stock:
Just like its bigger brother, the RevivalDRIVE Compact is all about real amp overdrive. By replicating the way a real valve amp behaves at circuit level, the RevivalDRIVE Compact delivers stunningly realistic tone, feel and dynamic response, ranging from clean to fully cranked.
With a built-in blend control to mix your clean and overdriven signals and a powerful Post-Drive EQ that shapes the pedal’s output to suit the amp you’re using, this is one compact pedal that leaves all other amp-in-a-box effects in its shadow.