- octave fuzz effects pedal from JHS Pedals 'Legends Of Fuzz' series
- based on the 1972 Shin-Ei Super-Fuzz
- loud, screaming, full and vibrant octave fuzz
- switchable JHS mode for more pronounced octave up effect, thicker mid-range, and more available volume/boost
- Tone switch engages a mid cut that flattens out the Supreme's attack
- true bypass
- controls for Volume, Expand
- Mode switch
- Tone switch
- bypass footswitch
- status LED
- metal housing
- 6.3 mm mono in / output jacks
- current draw less than 100 mA
- dimensions (L x W x H) 144 x 92 x 51 mm / 5.68" x 3.62" x 2"
- weight ca. 380 g / 0.85 lbs
Delivery time ca. 1 month
Warning: Last items in stock!
Back in stock:
The JHS Pedals Supreme is an exact replica of one of the most sought after vintage effects from Japan: the Shin-Ei Super-Fuzz. The Supreme is based on an extremely rare black and grey model. Although every early version of the original pedal sounds strikingly similar, the 1972 unit has a certain magic that makes it stand out above the others. Imagine an Octavia Fuzz that woke up on the wrong side of the bed, and that's what you're plugging into here: a loud, screaming, full and vibrant octave fuzz that is always at 11. The controls are Volume and Expand. Volume makes the effect louder as you turn it and Expand increases the amount of fuzz. On the side you will see two buttons. The 'Tone' button engages a mid cut that flattens out the Supreme's attack and makes it more submissive. Think of this as a preset scooped mid EQ control. The 'Mode' button activates our very own 'JHS Mode' setting. You will hear a much more pronounced octave up effect, thicker mid-range, and more available volume/boost. If you want to replicate the classic octave fuzz sounds of Pete Townsend, Black Keys, White Stripes, Beastie Boys, and Mudhoney, this is it.