In addition to selling new products, we also help to sell your quality second hand guitars and effect pedals. Here are our main policies:
- All guitars in our shop have been carefully inspected, serviced when needed and set-up to ideal playing condition by Kitarrihooldus.ee. You can expect every guitar in our showroom to have great intonation, clean frets, trussrod and string height adjusted + always in tune with fresh strings.
- When buying second-hand guitars from us, you can rest assured knowing there are no hidden flaws or defects on the guitar. If there are any, it will be mentioned to buyer, but we generally do not sell instruments with more than only cosmetic defects.
- Guitars are kept in ideal humidity controlled (show)room, tuned and dusted every week and maintained when needed.
Want to sell your guitar?
- We gladly accept most American and Japanese made instruments, providing they are in good condition and require only basic service and maintenance, which will be done by our service dept.
- Our commission fee depends on the retail price of the instrument and will be agreed with the owner of the guitar on individual basis. For very expensive guitars the percentage is lower than with mid-priced instruments.
- All guitars will be individually checked for their current market price online and the final selling price agreed with the owner. We do not wish to sell guitars over their market price, hence we ask owners to be realistic with their asking price.
- After basic service and set-up, your guitar will be put on our wall of guitars at our shop, all guitars will be also put online to our webpage and promoted at random in our social media pages.
- If we are unable to sell your guitar in a time frame not acceptable by you or if you find a buyer for your guitar elsewhere after the guitar has already been serviced and maintained by us in our shop, we charge a 40€ fee, should you decide to remove the guitar from sale. This is to cover the service charges, promotion, maintenance and strings we have used on your guitar.
- We do not want to sell low-priced mass produced Asian made instruments or fake/knock offs of famous brands (Gibson/Fender etc). No need to offer us these types of guitars. We also will not accept guitars with serious damage (like broken necks or non-functioning truss rods) or in very poor condition.
Want to sell your pedal?
- With pedals, things are much easier. If you have a pedal for sale, which we do not have in stock as a new unit, we will gladly put it on sale in our retail shop and webstore.
- Our commission fee depends on the market retail price of the pedal and will be agreed with the owner of the pedal on individual basis. We ask owners to be realistic with their asking price.
- If we are unable to sell your pedal in a time frame not acceptable by you or if you find a buyer for your pedal elsewhere after the pedal has been put online in our shop, we charge a 5€ fee. This is to cover the service charges, promotion and maintenance of your pedal.
Feel free to contact us with any questions!