RBO CAB PC F 5 SP
A flat patch cable even better than Rockboards popular GOLD series. Audiophile components make the little differences to those searching for perfect tone. The SAPPHIRE Series cables are even better shielded, have gold-plated contacts and with their unique look offer a breath of fresh air on your pedalboard. Of course, all the features of the popular RockBoard Flat Patch Cables have been preserved: compact connector housings, flat and flexible cables. However, the audio quality has been significantly improved so that the sound is being transmitted as unchanged as possible!
Warning: Last items in stock!
Back in stock:
- high-quality double-shielded flat patch cables with rectangular profile
- compact and super flat angled plugs
- gold-plated connectors
- metal plug housings
- flexible copper conductor 20 x 0.12 mm
- braided tinned copper shielding 4 x 16 x 0.12 mm
- additional aluminum foil shielding
- PE (polyethylene) signal insulation
- outer PVC insulation
- capacitance of less than 10 pF/decimeters
- conductor resistance of less than 10 mOhm/decimeters
- angled 6.3 mm mono audio plugs
- operating temperature -15º C to +70° C
- outer dimensions cable (W x H) 7 x 3 mm (rectangular)
- outer dimensions plugs (W x H) 12.5 x 7.5 mm
- transparent with aluminum plug housings
- length 5 cm / 1 15/16"